Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
We build and operate the leading delivery platform to ship parcels in Europe.
Our platform provides a one stop for our customers that can leverage individual features ranging from physical delivery, tracking, advanced analytics, label provisioning and many more.
In your role, you will lead all logistics tech products of our platform end2end from vision and feature ideas through implementation, customer adoption and further scaling.
With your teams, you own both customer facing as well as internal products and manage customer onboardings to our platform.
An experienced PM group and software development team is at your disposal to transform your ideas into reality fast.
As the Head of Product you will report directly to the CPO.
- Own and evolve Europes leading delivery platform
- Own interesting logistics-tech products from idea to production
- Own the product road map and ensure it gets delivered by PMs and other departments
- Envision new features that will create maximum value for our customers
- Drive new feature evolution through conception, small MVPs with first customers till build out and scale
- Run research and competitive analysis
- Write high-level designs and concepts with PMs as well as consult and serve as a reliable board for others
- Develop and raise your PM team to support platform and team growth (including hiring)
- Manage 3rd party providers and partners that contribute to our platform
- Manage and improve Customer Onboardings to our platform with your team
- Continuously improve our platform to ensure customer happiness and minimize churn
- Collaborate with other departments as needed (Supply Chain Planning, Operations, Parcel Logistics, Business Intelligence, Sales, Key Account Management, Business Intelligence) to create maximum impact
- Provide technical support to our sales team to help them close key customers
- Successfully launched logistic focused tech-products from vision to production and further iterations
- The drive to develop tech-products that delight our customers (B2B) and consumers (B2C)
- Experience in leading and developing product managers
- Experience working with product owners and tech leads to build what matters
- Experience as a product manager for several years
- Experience in developing data driven and data focused products
- Experience in writing high level concepts as well as user stories and functional design/requirements documents
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong focus on product delivery and KPI based management
- Experience as a line manager
- Experience in customer implementation and rollout of logistics/tech solutions
- Great English skills – both in writing and speaking
Optional but appreciated
- German language skills
- Experience in WMS, OMS and Shopsystems
- Experience in parcel logistics including labeling
- Experience in building platforms and sustaining partner integrations
- Experience in API-based integrations
- Experience managing external parties
- Experience in Contract Negotiation and Management
- Experience JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in Agile (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
Why Seven Senders ?
- You will own a great product end2end and bring joy to our customers
- A highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- Modern tech stack
- Rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Personal development and conferences budget
- Inhouse language courses for english and german
- Relocation support
- Free choice of hardware and OS
- Flexible working hours
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas