Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
Our growing cross-functional tech teams consisting of software engineers, product managers, infrastructure and QA specialists, and other disciplines take complete ownership of key products and platform components.
Our product and engineering departments are split into several cross-functional teams centered around our key business areas. This ranges from delivering transport management, contracting, partner interaction solutions among others to frontend heavy SaaS products for e-commerce merchants and advanced analytics.
Our core tech stack includes PHP 7, Symfony3-4, API-Platform, Java microservices, Node.js, MySQL, Mongo DB, AWS, microservices, Docker Containers among.
Your role as (Senior) Fullstack Engineer (f/m/x)
As a full-stack engineer in the team, you will drive forward our products Return Portal, Returns Editor designing tech concepts, and building new features in both front-end and backend.
You will have ample opportunity to grow with the team and its exciting data product.
- Several years of experience in Frontend development with React.js
- Profound knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and modern Web APIs
- Practical skills with build tools like Webpack, Babel, CRA
- Solid professional experience in Backend development (ideally REST API with Node.js)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Good knowledge and practical experience in writing tests using Jest, RTL or Cypress
Optional, but appreciated
- Experience with MongoDB or another NoSQL database
- Experience with GraphQL
- Hands-on experience in any other web programming language/framework (please name them)
- Build awesome customer-facing products
- Deliver (code) pragmatic solutions to meet product goals
- Help to drive technical architecture evolution with your team and your engineering manager
- Identify and implement solutions with a strong focus on robust operations
- Take ownership - also in production (you build it you run it)
- Ensure code quality and actively participate in code reviews
- Learn continuously and raise your level
- Get into new technologies and solutions fast, whatever is needed to do the job
Benefits of working at Seven Senders
- A great learning journey for you from an experienced team
- You can shape the success of Europe’s leading delivery platform
- A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- Modern tech stack
- A rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Personal development and conferences budget
- In-house language courses for English and German
- Free inhouse Academy for your professional development
- Relocation support to Germany
- Free choice of hardware and OS
- Flexible working hours
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas