Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
Our product and engineering departments are organized into several cross-functional teams centered around our key business areas. This ranges from delivering transport management, contracting, virtual carrier network, and partner interaction solutions among others to frontend heavy-SaaS products for e-commerce merchants and advanced analytics solutions.
Seven Senders and COVID-19
The logistics industry is experiencing a strong growth due to the global pandemic. From this, Seven Senders also benefit. Our success is due to our increasing customer base and the expansion of our target markets. We are pleased to inform you that we are able to offer you a long term secure and stable employment.
In order to be able to guarantee you the greatest possible protection during your application process, we digitally map out our entire recruiting and onboarding process.
Accordingly, we also support mobile working in times of the ongoing corona pandemic.
Our core tech stack includes React, Node.JS, PHP, Java, Spring, MySQL, MongoDB, AWS, Docker.
For testing automation, we use Jenkins, Selenium, Groovy, TestNG, RestAssured, Gatling.
As a QA engineer in the team, you will prepare and execute test plans against new features in our products as well as to conduct manual and automated regression tests. This involves testing complex backend and data logic as well as React-based single-page front-end applications and testing web and mobile views.
You will both work closely co-located with the individual teams and with your fellow QA engineers.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Software Testing
- Experience analyzing and testing complex engineering software
- Display a sound understanding of software development life-cycle
- Experience in performing end-to-end application testing: requirement validation, functional, integration, regression, and user acceptance testing and defect management.
- Understanding and working experience of any programming language (preferably Java)
- Experience in writing tests with Selenium web driver and Rest assured API framework. Good exposure in API testing (hands-on with tools like Postman/REST Assured).
- Familiarity with JIRA, confluence, SQL is required.
- Experience in working in an Agile Scrum model.
- Good communication skills, spoken and written English
- Knowledge of best practices regarding test automation and manual testing
- Experience with test automation is desirable
- Experience in git, bitbucket
Optional, but appreciated
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience in load & performance testing
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with AWS, REST services, MySQL, MongoDB.
- Work closely with developers and PMs on product delivery for the highest quality
- Prepare and execute manual and automated test plans against our products
- Maintain and extend our manual test cases base
- Document tests and report
- Extend our test automation framework for all parts of our products
- Continuously improve our testing approach and infrastructure
Seven Senders Insights
We are a fast growing and well established company and now, after six years on the market, we’ve expanded from being a Start-up to a global (player) and grown up company.
Remaining a true start-up at heart - we are creative, dynamic, innovative and agile.
What sets us apart is that we are at the forefront of latest trends, promoting continuous improvement and learning while our processes are optimized and occur automatically.
We believe in international logistics.
With employees from over 30 different nations, this is part of our DNA.
Accordingly, our corporate language is English.
What We Offer
- A stable workplace in an established and fast growing market
- An unlimited/permanent employment contract in Germany
- Flexible working hours
- Alternative working models including part-time options
- Subsidy for company pension scheme (BAV)
- Full access to the 7S Academy portfolio with a wide range of trainings for all our employees
- Relocation support to Germany
- Language courses (German & English)
- A modern, digital workplace
- Access to "Corporate Benefits"
- Referral bonus program “Employees refer employees”
- Centrally located office (in the heart of Berlin)
- Large selection of free drinks and snacks
- Time out for (remote) team events