Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. We connect shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and shipping Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
- Extending and driving a compelling product strategy. You contribute ideas based on a solid understanding of the existing product strategy and Seven Senders company strategy.
- Driving business process outcome with your product line using systematic frameworks to ensure that new ideas are prioritized consistently.
- You functionally lead a product line owning the product backlog together with the engineering team and ensure that the engineering team has sufficient customer and business context.
- You are catering to Seven Senders credo driving your Product by KPI’s by collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data independently to identify the most relevant problems to solve in order to achieve the defined objectives.
- Considering our company strategy you are defining the "What" and "Why" , your Software Engineering colleagues the "How" i.e. solution design.
- You interact with our customers and internal stakeholders to define the right customer problems to solve and manage the communication between them and the engineering team.
What you bring along / Qualifications:
- You have (4y+) experience in product management.
- A university degree in economics, logistics, computer science or a comparable field of study.
- You are skilled in prioritizing a product backlog and building a product road-map based on qualitative and quantitative data, having experience in driving a product with KPI’s to deliver expected business outcomes.
- You have strong customer and service orientation and always keep customer and stakeholder perspectives in mind and are considered a team player.
- You have strong experience in agile software development methodologies and are familiar with Scrum, Kanban or other lean software development workflows.
- You are fluent in English and bring along excellent communication skills. German or any other Central European language is a plus.
- Domain knowledge in logistics or eCommerce is beneficial
Benefits of working at Seven Senders
- A great learning journey for you from an experienced team
- You will shape the success of a Startup towards Europe’s leading delivery platform
- A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- Modern tech stack
- A rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Personal development and conferences budget
- In-house language courses for English and German
- Free inhouse Academy for your professional development
- Relocation support to Germany
- Free choice of hardware and OS
- Flexible working hours
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas