Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
About the Team
As a Product Designer, you will be part of a cross-functional team working with product managers and engineers, creating the vision for a product area, executing on it and constantly learning from our customers. You will also be part of our design team made up of product and marketing designers. This means you will be able to collaborate on wider initiatives, give each other feedback about work, and shape our emerging design system, tooling and culture.
- Partner up with your product manager by challenging ideas, building the product strategy and roadmap together.
- You execute across all phases of design work: define user research, establish conceptual foundation for design solutions, execute excellent UX flows and apply visual design systems, prototype using a variety of tools and methods, create production ready designs, participate or conduct usability testing and support multi-disciplinary teams during implementation.
- You contribute best-of-class design components and UX patterns to the global design system and commit to upholding the highest standards and a shared vision
- Build empathy for our customers and users across the organization and advocate user value in everything you do
- Analyse and extend the features of our existing products in terms of UX/UI
- Adapt and innovate research methods to deliver the right insights for the problem
- Review the performance of the release and identify learning and build hypotheses with a data aware mindset
- 2+ years experience with end-to-end product design. With a strong focus on UI and ideally designing B2B SaaS solutions
- You have experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- You know the common design tools and services (we mainly use Figma)
- You see UX/UI Design as a problem-solving-discipline, not Art
- Want to work in a startup with fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills towards stakeholders & engineers
- Clean visual design sense
- Fluent English (German is a plus)
Benefits of working at Seven Senders
- Flexible working hours
- Your work will drive the growth of a very successful Startup towards Europe’s leading delivery platform
- Highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- Modern business intelligence tech stack (snowflake, looker, talend, AWS)
- Rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Personal development and conferences budget
- Free in-house Academy for your professional development
- Relocation support
- The latest Hardware and OS
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas and great team events