Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
Are you bored with supporting servers of the next random E-Commerce startup?
Are you tired of taking on another Infrastructure/DevOps work?
Instead, do you want to work on something fresh and new? Come and work with us.
At Seven Senders you will implement your own ideas and shape the cloud infrastructure, architecture, and deployment of our products.
Your role as Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer (AWS)
You will have complete ownership of our AWS cloud architecture and drive innovation and adoption while balancing the cost and speed of implementation.
You will support a growing team of currently 25+ engineers, product managers and QAs with both reliable systems, automation skills, and AWS infrastructure knowledge to ship fast and sustainably.
- Deep experience in architecting, setting up and running production systems on AWS
- Deep experience with AWS EC2, RDS, Route53, S3, Cloudfront, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Proven years experience with Docker and container orchestration (AWS ECS, Kubernetes or AWS Fargate)
- Practical experience in scripting: Python, Bash, Groovy.
- Configuration management experience (Terraform or CloudFormation)
- Experience in managing MongoDB and Mysql (Aurora)
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration, Delivery, Deployment practices. Experience in organizing build/deploy pipelines(Jenkins, GitHub actions or BitBucket pipelines)
- Hands-on experience in auto scaling setups
- Excellent English communication skills (German not required)
- Experience supporting engineering teams
- Further envision, architect, build and run all of our AWS infrastructures
- Improve the currently microservices deployment of our application stacks
- Work on AWS EKS and ECS deployments of Java, PHP stack applications
- Constantly work on proving and assessing cloud services, like Data Lakes, ML
- Consult on and drive DevOps practices
- Coach and teach software engineers about AWS architecture, new services, best-practices, etc.
- Drive AWS infrastructure innovation to enable fast and sustainable solutions for the engineering teams
Why Seven Senders:
- Flexible working hours
- Your work will drive the further growth of Seven Senders as Europe’s leading delivery platform
- Highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- You will shape the cloud infrastructure to deliver millions of parcels across Europe
- Modern business intelligence tech stack (snowflake, looker, talend, AWS)
- Rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Personal development and conferences budget
- Free in-house Academy for your professional development
- Relocation support
- The latest Hardware and OS
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas and great team events