Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
As our Senior Brand and Marketing Designer (f/m/x) you will create brand experiences and campaigns across different platforms - from print to web, social media and marketing channels (including decks, clothing, event collaterals). You will drive projects from start to finish while balancing foundational design explorations with getting projects out the door and iterating fast. You will work closely with stakeholders and peers to ensure the best possible results.
- Concept and design for brand and marketing content across multiple channels (web, digital, social media, email, print)
- Safe and independent design of different marketing material.
- Be the guardian of our brand and help to mature our brand guidelines and systems
- Own projects from concept to execution
- Observation and analysis of the competition
- You work closely with different stakeholders to create high-quality design work that delivers on our business strategy and mission
- You can push our brand into new territories
- 3+ years of experience with a portfolio showcasing a breadth of brand and marketing work
- Proficiency in Adobe CC
- Strong sense of design sensibilities, from high level strategic direction to small design details
- Excellent project management skills
- A growth mindset and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong communication skills towards stakeholders
- Motion skills and knowledge of Sketch or Figma is a plus
- Fluent English, German is a plus.
Why Seven Senders:
- Flexible working hours
- Your work will drive the further growth of Seven Senders as Europe’s leading delivery platform
- Highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- Modern business intelligence tech stack (snowflake, looker, talend, AWS)
- Rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Personal development and conferences budget
- Free in-house Academy for your professional development
- Relocation support
- The latest Hardware and OS
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas and great team events