Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
As Sales Manager B2C Benelux (m/f/d), we provide you with a comprehensive portfolio of innovative services and products to acquire new customers and establish Seven Senders as the leading platform for parcel delivery in Europe.
Located in the Netherlands, your tasks will be:
- Sell the Seven Senders Logistics Platform in the Benelux region and use your own approach to expand our market share
- You will be responsible to acquire new customers in the ecommerce sector and manage your own sales funnel
- Understand the customer needs and derive customized solutions
- Propose offers and handle all negotiations
- Report directly to the Managing Director
- You have a Master or Bachelor’ degree in economics, business administration or marketing
- You are an experienced B2C-sales manager of 4 years with a proven track record of success and experience within solution-oriented sales
- You have experience in selling logistics services, platform solutions or e-commerce focused services
- You love to sell and you are a convincing character
- Your strong communication and presentation skills are combined with confidence when interacting on management level
- An existing network in the field of e-commerce-shops or mail order business in the Benelux is a strong plus
- You are a native Dutch speaker, your English is business fluent
Why Seven Senders?
- A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- A rapidly growing multinational team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Inhouse language courses for English and German
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas