Senior Freight Buyer – French speaking (f/m/d)
SEVEN SENDERS is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels in Europe. Ranked as Germany’s fastest growing company in the sector of logistics and mobility, SEVEN SENDERS connects shippers to all local last mile carrier networks in Europe. Shippers are equipped with a fast and efficient delivery solution adjusted to the needs and demands of the end customers. An outstanding customer experience during shipping is complemented by an excellent tracking and monitoring solution, which facilitates shippers with unprecedented transparency in the shipping process.
- You are responsible for the strategic purchasing process of transport services (FTL, LTL, general cargo)
- You will also manage the existing network of our transport partners
- You independently carry out price and cost calculations and negotiate market-driven prices for us
- It will be your responsibility to organize all operational and administrative tasks related to the purchasing process
- In addition, you will recruit carriers whose trucks we can use permanently (full charter)
- You have completed an apprenticeship in forwarding or a dual degree with a focus on logistics
- You bring solid experience in purchasing national and international land transport
- Your current knowledge about freight rates combined with good cost awareness will help you negotiate with transportation companies, freight forwarders or hauliers for road based transportation.
- You are working goal-oriented, focused and you are able to stay professional even in a stressful environment.
- Your "can do" attitude helps you to solve tasks efficiently
- Your French language skills are at native level; Your English is at professional working proficiency.
- Ideally you made first experiences in the recruitment of carriers whose trucks we contract for permanent use (full charter)
Why Seven Senders
- Flexible working hours
- Your work will drive the further growth of Seven Senders as Europe’s leading delivery platform
- Highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- Rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Paris
- Personal development budget and internal development academy
- The latest Hardware of hardware and OS