Seven Senders is the leading delivery platform to ship parcels. The company connects shippers with its carrier network of over 100 carriers in Europe, enabling them to use excellent local shipping as a competitive advantage. With additional delivery services such as Claims Center, Insurance, Return Portal and Labels, Seven Senders makes international shipping a simple matter. Automated shipping notifications, tracking and monitoring solutions ensure a transparent shipping process. Monthly reports and analyses enable data-based optimization of international shipping performance. Shippers receive everything from a single source and reduce complexity.
We build and operate the leading delivery platform to ship parcels in Europe.
Our platform provides a one stop for our customers that can leverage individual features ranging from physical delivery, tracking, advanced analytics, label provisioning and many more.
In your role, you will lead all logistics tech products of our platform end2end from vision and feature ideas through implementation, customer adoption and further scaling.
With your teams, you own both customer facing as well as internal products and manage customer onboardings to our platform.
An experienced PM group and software development team is at your disposal to transform your ideas into reality fast.
You will report directly to the CEO and co-founder.
- Together with the Head of PM - SaaS own and evolve Europes leading delivery platform
- Own interesting logistics-tech products from idea to production
- Own the logistics product road map and ensure it gets delivered by PMs and other departments
- Envision new features that will create maximum value for our customers
- Drive new feature evolution through conception, small MVPs with first customers until build out and scale
- Run research and competitive analysis
- Write high-level designs and concepts with PMs as well as consult and serve as a sound board for others
- Develop and raise your PM team to support platform and team growth (including hiring)
- Manage 3rd party providers and partners that contribute to our platform
- Manage and improve Customer Onboardings to our platform with your team
- Continuously improve our platform to ensure customer happiness and minimize churn
- Collaborate with other departments as needed (Supply Chain Planning, Operations, Parcel Logistics, Business Intelligence, Sales, Key Account Management) to create maximum impact
- Provide technical support to our sales team to help them close key customers